What is the best freckle removal cream? Discover the best freckle fade cream and the ingredients to look for in a freckle bleaching cream. In addition, learn what freckle removal creams reviews have to say about some of the top brands, which are available at your nearest Walmart and Walgreens stores.
Freckles, freckles, and more freckles is all what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror. While those who do not have freckled skin think they are cute, those who are blessed with these imperfections think otherwise. They would go to any lengths to have a spots free skin whether on face, shoulders, back and arms. A permanent removal that is fast for these freckles would mean coughing up a lot of money for laser treatment for freckles, an amount of money that most people would rather spend on their basic needs instead of beauty.
The freckles however still remain a nuisance especially to those living in sunny zones. The sun is unavoidable and sometimes people just walk out without sunscreen. As a reaction to the harmful sunrays, melanin clusters on specific spots on the skin, hence, giving rise to freckles on people who have the MC1R genes.
There are home remedies for freckles, but those take a while to show significant brightening on freckles. As an end resort, people with freckles settle on bleaching cream also known as fade creams. With a market loaded with various freckle removal creams, customers struggle on settling on the very best. Find out the best freckle removal cream in this article. Where to go buy it and what customers have to say some of the top brands.
Best Freckle Removal Cream – Top Brands
Shopping for a freckle removal cream is like shopping for the best makeup. You have to find what will work for your skin type and leave it flawless. When it comes to freckle fade creams, ingredients are key because you want to be sure that you are not just applying tons of harmful chemicals on your skin. Therefore, the first thing you have to look for in best freckle removal cream is the natural ingredients present.
The natural ingredients that seem to work at brightening the skin include Vitamin E oil, mulberry, lemon, licorice, and other fruit of herbal extracts. The more a brand has plenty of natural ingredients the higher the chances of removing freckles without damaging the surrounding skin. Therefore, look for natural or organic ingredients in the product labels before purchasing it.
It is also important to go for the best freckle removal cream that comes with an SPF 15 or more. This would help you add up to your daily sunscreen because you would require to use one which is SPF 30 and above.
Here are the best freckle removal creams as voted by customers with four stars and above.
- Xtend –Life Natural Whitening Day Cream ( has nutgrass root and natural vitamin E)
- Nature’s Gate Organics Lemon Skin Brightening Cream (mulberry, Organic lemon, Licorice,
- Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream- perfect for dark spots and red freckles (contains licorice, lactic acid, kojic acid)
- Revitol Freckle removal cream- brightens, rejuvenates skin and moisturizes it
- Arche Pearl Whitening Face Cream
- Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
- Aveeno Lightening Cream
- Laura Mercier Lightening Cream
- Estee Lauder’s Idealist Even Skintone Illuminators
- L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Cream Day/Night
- Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment
- Tri Luma Cream- this is a prescription cream given by your dermatologist
- John Plunkett’s Superfade Original- clinically proven
Freckle Removal Cream at Walmart – Top Rated Brands
While it is always normal to look for the cheapest, fade creams in drugstores, Walmart is the first that pops up in mind. There is variety of freckle removal creams at Walmart, however, finding the best may be quite a task. The good thing is that you can borrow your friends and sample before heading to the store to
If you are looking for the best freckle removal cream at Walmart, you will not have a hard time as you can read reviews online of the same products before purchasing. They will help you in making a wise decision in regards to what you should use on your freckles or not use.
Some of the best freckle removal creams at Walmart include:
- Nadinola Skin Discolaration Fade Cream
- Porcellana Skin Lightening Cream
- Palmer’s Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream
- Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Corrector
- Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Skin tone Perfecting Serum
- Reviva Labs Brown Spot Gel
- Derma E Evenly Radiant Cream
Freckle Removal Cream Walgreens
You can always compare prices at Walmart and Walgreens if you want to save that extra coin. Since the two stores are not the same, it does not mean that will have the same prices for freckle removal creams. If you have both of them nearby, it will not hurt to find out what the favorite brands there are and of course check what they have to say about those brands after using them.
The good thing about Walgreens is that you can find a cheap freckle fade cream as cheap as below $6. It does not mean that if a freckle removal cream Walgreens is cheap it cannot work on your freckles. The same ingredients found in expensive products are found in the cheaper ones. Thefore, do not spend extra for the same ingredients. However, do remember to stick to natural and organic products. An SPF in a
freckle removal cream at Walgreens is also a plus.
Here are the favorite brands as bought and used by customers at Walgreens:
- Black and White Bleaching Cream with Hydroquinone
- Ambi Fade Cream
- Esoterica Fade Cream- an OTC with 3% Hydroquinone
- Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
- Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
- Skin Success Eventone Fade Milk with Vitamin E and Alpha Hydroxy
- Vichy Laboratoires Pro-even Daily Dark Spot Corrector
Freckle Removal Cream Reviews
When it comes to using the freckle removal creams, it all has to do with an individual. How one type of cream may work on the other person is not the same way it will work on you. However, it is important to know your skin type. This way, you will not have to buy a greasy freckle fade cream when you have very oily skin.
The same thing when you have dry skin, you will need a greasy freckle removal cream than a drying one. Otherwise, your freckles will tend to show more if you are too dry. Freckle removal cream reviews of a specific product you intend to buy should help you identify if the product is meant for your skin type.
Therefore, the reviews are on a person-by-person basis. What is good for one person could be poisonous for the other. However, do read the ingredients label and instructions and follow them to the letter if you want any success with the chosen products.
Here is what some customers had to say about some of the brands above mentioned:
- “I have been using Arche cream for three weeks now and have seen a little difference my skin is
little lighter and smoother. Can’t tell much yet but I will try it for At least 3 months to see results.”
- “You have to be patient with this product. It will lighten the skin after repeated use. It really works honest!! I have been using it for about 6 months, but did notice results in about 8 weeks.” A customer had to say about Black and White with Hydroquinone.
- “People say they had negative results, but it is probably because they used it all over the face. Your skin breaks out if you use it on skin that is not pigmented (ie not on your pigmentation). This product requires you to read the instructions. If you dont, then it is your own fault.” Another customer pointed out about the John Plunkett’s Superfade Original
Sour Cream Freckle Removal at Home
Of course, if you do not want to share a horror story about fade creams you can always use lactic acid from sour cream. Sour cream freckle removal is safe because it is all natural. It works in brightening the freckles as well as lemon freckle removal does. However, you can use sour cream daily unlike lemon.
Freckle Removal Cream for Kids
Most freckle creams, in fact not all are safe for children below 12 years. Some creams may also be not suitable for children in their teenage years. Read the instructions label to know what you can use for on your children above 12 years of age. Freckle removal cream for kids are rare and you might have to encourage them to use sunscreen daily to prevent freckles.
Homemade Freckle Removal Cream
While the above mentioned fade creams are not overly expensive, they can live your skin super sensitive to sunlight. If you want to avoid them, it the best thing you can do. You can choose to use a homemade freckle removal cream with natural ingredients in the house.
A good example putting rice grains in the rind of a watermelon to make them fleshy. Leave them inside the rind for a week before crushing them to use the paste on your freckles. If you can have several of these in the refrigerator, you will have a natural cream for daily use.
Further Suggested reading
- How to Fade Freckles Fast & Overnight with Products
- How to Lighten Freckles Fast on Face and with Lemon Juice
- How to Get Rid of Freckles on Face Fast
- How to Remove Freckles on Face Fast and Permanently
- Laser Freckle Removal Cost, Before and After Reviews
- Can Black People Have Freckles? Causes and Pictures
- What Are Freckles? Medical Term and How to Prevent Freckles
- Eye Freckle Removal, Cancer and Pictures
- New Freckles on Lips and How to Get Rid of Freckles
- Red Freckles Causes and Meaning of Tiny Freckles on Skin
- What Causes Freckles to Appear on Skin and Eyes?