In this article, you will learn how to get rid of moles from the face, neck, and on the skin using home removal techniques. Learn how to remove moles at home, natural home remedies and skin mole removal. Also learn the properties of the best home mole removal products.
How to Remove Moles at Home
At times, having moles removed by a doctor may be too expensive. Where this is the case, a person can opt for home mole removal methods. There are many options that one can explore depending on what items are at their disposal. Below are some of the items and ways on how to remove moles at home using them.
Castor oil: This can be used as a natural remedy for the skin lesions. Where the mole that one is dealing with is a small and weak one, apply
castor oil on it three times in a day. In case it requires a stronger treatment, dip a cotton ball in castor oil and wait for it to get soaked. Place this
on the moles and cover it up with a bandage or band aid. Combining castor oil with baking soda will yield better results.
Apple Cider Vinegar: This can also be used as a way on how to remove moles at home. However, one should first test a small skin patch before applying it on the mole because some people may react to the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar. Soak a cotton ball in it and place it on the mole. Let it rest for 20 minutes before removing it.
Potatoes: Wash an unpeeled potato and cut it into halves. Rub the fleshy part on the mole. Do this two times in a day until it disappears. One can also peel and slice the potato then use a bandage to secure the piece on the mole. Leave it on for five days or until the potato piece is broken. The mole tends to fall off as the potato decomposes.
Natural Home Remedies for Moles
There are many natural home remedies that one can apply on moles so as to get rid of moles. These home remedies for mole removal are easy to use, cheap and readily available.
Tea Tree Oil: This oil is known to be a remedy for many skin afflictions moles included. It is popular due to its ease of use. The product has no side effects. It also leaves no scarring, is cheap and takes a few days before the mole falls off. It is used in the same way as castor oil.
Baking soda: This is known to remove moles in different ways. It can be used alone or with other natural remedies to enhance their
effectiveness. Depending on what other ingredient it is added to, the paste is applied on the mole in varying thickness. This will cause it to shrink with time. The skin is likely to be left tender and reddish. This will however fade with time. The recommended solution for use on moles is 5percent iodine. It is most effective on flat moles though it also works on raised ones.
Onions and garlic: These two work in the same way and are effective natural mole remedies. Pick some garlic cloves and crash them. One can also crash or juice the onions. This is then applied on the mole daily and within a few days the results can be seen. The method is not expensive or painful. A few days of application will see the mole disappear.
Dandelion roots: This is yet another option that one can get straight from their garden. These roots have been known to be very effective for mole removal at home. One only needs to extract from the roots the milky liquid and apply it at least twice a day until the mole is gone.
Skin Mole Removal at Home
Removal of moles using natural remedies is an inexpensive option. It however takes some time and one needs to be patient enough. Skin mole removal at home should not be done before one has had the mole checked by a dermatologist. For a mole to be removed at home, it would have to be non-cancerous.
While these methods are cheap, they take some time to take effect. One therefore has to be patient enough and use the remedies consistently. When this is done, changes are bound to be seen within a number of weeks. Eventually the mole will fall off.
Before trying any method, one should perform a test on a small part of the skin first. Do not use anything that you are allergic to. When this is done, it could result to untreatable infections on the mole and skin around it.
At Home Mole Removal Freeze
One can purchase home mole removal kits from various walk in and online stores. These can be used to freeze the mole and normally contain liquid nitrogen. It is important to follow instructions given to ensure that one does not mess up the mole or cause it to get infected.
Best Home Mole Removal Products and Mole Removal Kits
Home Mole Removal Kits; Best Home Mole Removal
The best mole removal products should have no side effects. These mostly tend to be natural products. In addition, they should also be effective. This means that they should succeed in removing a given mole or number of them. To achieve this, one can choose a mole removal product that will suit their specific type of mole.
Where one does not use the natural home remedies, mole removal creams could work. If none of these seems to work, it is best to have the moles removed by a dermatologist. Though there are some home mole removal kits, it is best not to use these since moles tend to bleed a lot. In case a complication arises at home in the absence of a doctor, it would be hard to deal with. One should therefore only have medical mole procedures done by a doctor.
Home Remedies for Mole Removal on Face
Home remedies for mole removal are varied. These tend to take some time but are great because they do not cause any scarring since they are gentle enough. They also require no cuts. Among these are:
Sour apple: A sour apple can be used as a natural home remedy in two ways. One can slice it, rub it on the mole or
make use of its juice. A cotton ball is then soaked in the juice and rubbed on the mole at least three times in a day. This natural form has the best
results as it is not processed like other sour apple brands. It is also cheaper and results will be seen within a month of consistent use.
Grape fruits and pineapple: Blend the two to make a thick paste. Apply this on the mole. Enzymes found in the mixture help to break down the mole and destroy it completely with time.
Honey: Apply honey that is at room temperature on the mole twice every day. Let the mole remain covered during the whole of removal time.
Home Mole Removal Reviews
People who have used home mole removal remedies testify that they work. This though takes some time. At times, one has to use a trial and error approach since some remedies are only suitable for certain moles. One therefore has to find out what works for what type of moles so as to use it on their particular moles.
Further Suggested Reading
- Natural Mole Removal with Tea Tree Oil & Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mole on Scalp – Removal of Red, Pink, Black Mole on Scalp
- Enrique Iglesias Mole Removal Plastic Surgery & Before and After
- Cancerous Moles Signs, Types & Pictures of Cancerous Moles
- Moles on Skin – Causes, Black, White & Dangerous Skin Moles
- Mole Removal Surgery Cost, Recovery, Stiches & Pain
- Laser Mole Removal Cost, Before and After, Scar & Aftercare
- Raised Mole Removal on Back, Scalp & Neck (with Pictures)
- Moles on Face – How to Get Rid & Prevent Moles on Face
- Black Moles on Back, Face and Leg (with Pictures)
- Itchy Mole on Back, Arm, Leg and Chest
- What Is a Dysplastic Mole? Severe & Mild Dysplastic Moles
- Abnormal Moles Biopsy, Results and Pictures
- Precancerous Moles Meaning, Pictures & Removal
- Flat Mole Removal Cream at Home & Cost
- Mole Removal Cream Reviews for Face Flat Moles & Where to Buy
- Mole Removal Cost – How Much Does Cosmetic & Dermatologist Mole Removal Cost?
- Skin Colored Mole on Face, Nose & Scalp
- Mole Biopsy Results, Healing, Cost & Procedure
- Mole on Breast – Red, Black Moles and Meaning
- How to Remove Moles on Face, Neck with Iodine & Honey
- Melanoma Moles Pictures, Signs & Malignant Melanoma Moles
- White Mole on Face, Head, Back & Scalp
- What are Red Moles on Scalp, Breast, Baby & Back (with Pictures)
- Painful Mole on Back, Face, Neck & Scalp
- New Moles Appearing on Body, Face & Breast Skin
- Malignant Moles Signs & Symptoms, Treatment & Pictures
- Bleeding Mole & How to Stop Bleeding Mole on Face & Head
- Raised Mole on Face, Back, Neck (with Pictures)
- Atypical Mole Syndrome, Pictures and Biopsy Results
- Hairy Mole – Why Are Moles Hairy Tailed?
- What Causes Moles to form on Skin & Face
- Different Types of Moles on Skin & Face (with Pictures)
- What Are Moles – Pictures, Signs & How Moles Look Like